Pink Eyeshadow + Contour + Highlight + Full Face Foundation Tutorial !
I have been wanting to do a full face tutorial for so long and finally filmed one! But this post is way over due because this was intended for Valentine ’s Day but then I got busy! So here it is, my first ever proper full face make up tutorial. I hope you enjoy watching this!
Here is a list of products used.
- L’Oreal Base Magique Primer
- Inglot Eye shadow Primer
- Inglot Eyeshadows from the rainbow collection
- Bootycall from UD Naked Palatte
- Kryolan Supracolor concealor FS29
- Loreal Infallible foundation in Radiant Beige No. 150
- Contour : Elle 10 Lipstick Coffee Creme No. 39
- Highlight : Loreal True Match liquid concealor in shade Fair
- Lakme Absolute Blush in sheer pink
- Loreal Super Liner
- Maybelline Colossal Kajal
- Maybelline Colossal Volume Express Mascara
- Kryolan Translucent setting powder
- Loreal Color Riche Lip Liner Couture
- Color Bar Lipstick 003
To curl my hair I used the Philips HP8632 Kerashine Hair Styler.
Like, Share, Comment Subscribe!!!!